If you have questions about your GED you may always contact the State of Oregon GED office: you may call Linda at 503/378/4325 or Teresa at 503/947/5701. You may also email Linda at:email@example.com or Teresa at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you tested by computer and paper/pencil remember that your records will be merged in DiplomaSender five days after you have passed. If you have trouble finding that your records have been merged please contact Linda or Teresa at the state office.
Information about DiplomaSender: Beginning July 1, 2013, you were able to order an official copy of your GED Transcript or Diploma. For first time test takers this service is free. For non-first time test takers you will need to pay a fee. Follow the following steps:
1. Visit DiplomaSender online at www.diplomasender.com .
2. Complete the online registration. Wait for your email confirming your registration.
3. Order your diploma or transcript (if you need to pay use a credit or debit card). Remember to wait five days from when it says passed to order your diploma.
4. If you prefer to use a phone call: 855/313/5799 (additional fees may apply when ordering by phone).
Important Dates close out dates to remember with a new GED testing series beginning 1/01/2014:
1. January 15, 2014 is the last day for changes to testing records on NRSpro.com.
2. February 15, 2014 is the last day for student access to scores and eTranscripts via GED123.org
3. February 15, 2014 is the last day for third-party score verification via GED123.org
4. February 15, 2014 is the last day for the state to access records on NRSpro.com